Thursday, May 22, 2014

Abundance


 
John 1:16 From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another. 

As a child of God I am the recipient of His blessing.  I am full, even overflowing with all God has graciously bestowed upon me. What is His abundance in my life?  Today I decided to think of as many examples of His abundance in my life that I could (I am sure there are more). I invite you to do the same.

I am His. I belong to Him. I have family and friends who love me. I have purpose. I have health and happiness. There is plenty of chocolate and coffee in the world. I have creativity and know joy. My flowers are blooming, My dog is not too old to walk with me. My husband and son put up with my crazy. I enjoy sunshine, wind and storms in my life. I see beauty and feel sorrow. My Hope is in Him. 

“God will overflow your cup, so grab the biggest one you can find.” Rob Liano

No comments:

Post a Comment